Client Based out in Maharashtra – Cotton carded yarn |Cotton combed yarn | Cotton compact yarn
(Approx. 37000 + spindles capacity)
Yarn Add-on for SAP Business One – seeks to integrate the business processes involving critical areas
in the production planning which includes raw material, finance, inventory, machine management,
Doff tracking, quality, sales and dispatches.
Yarn Add-on helps business to manage key functions such as production planning, purchasing,
maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service and tracking orders.
Once the plant is equipped with Yarn Add-on, everything is at your fingertips, with this, the senior
management is aware of developments at different units, which helps to utilize the resources better.
It helps in minimizing inventories and maximizing output.
Need of ERP
Why SAP Business One?
- Faster, Smarter & Efficient – It allows users to spend more time on business than struggling with software
- Business Intelligence – See your business clearly with business intelligence, analytics and reporting
- Management gets a realistic view of the business and sales teams can see at a glance what stock is available to sell
- Inbuilt CRM – Helps you create a loyal customer base
- Purchasing with Inventory controls – Optimized buying and purchasing to increase margins
- This solution helps in managing inventory across multiple warehouses and provides full traceability with batch numbers and expiration dates
- Using this system, you can control items throughout the whole value chain automatically thereby reducing manual workloads
- Real-time data across the departments with one stroke of a button
- Accountability of entire supply chain from vendor to customer
- Multi-level margin calculation
- Efficient management of products & co products
- Maintain current internal reporting formats across your business
- Manage inventory across multiple locations
- Track and record stock movements
- Create, manage, and distribute reports that help foster clarity in business